Sunday, July 18, 2010

Voorhees

Voorhees were a hardcore band from the UK that formed in 1990 and put out a heap of records all throughout the 90s. I've always thought they were really underrated and the fact that I scored these early 7"s for fuck all off ebay, it seems there's still not much interest in them. Maybe it's because they're not from the mighty US of A, I don't know. The "Spilling Blood Without Reason" LP is still my favorite Voorhees release and you should bloody well listen to it if you haven't already. It's been repressed by Grot Records on red vinyl recently and you can buy it here. Now here's the 7"s I recently added to my collection.

Voorhees - Violent 7"
1993 Armed With Anger Records. First press of 1000.



Voorhees - What You See Is What You Get 7"
1997 Crust Records. 1000 - 2000 copies pressed?



Voorhees - Fire Proof 7"
Chainsaw Safety Records. Black vinyl limited to 900.


No comments:

Post a Comment