Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blackness

Got some new arrivals from Vinyl Junkie Distro. They have a pretty large selection of punk and hardcore vinyl and I often find stuff that's been out of print for awhile. For example they still have copies of the Hatred Surge - Servant/Bestial 7" in stock. Go check them out. Anyway here's what I ordered this time.

Acursed - Tunneln i ljusets slut LP
Acursed are a crust hardcore band from Sweden. I don't know much about these guys as there's not a lot of info out there. Sounds a bit like His Hero Is Gone and that sort of thing. Good stuff. I'll be trying to find more of their records. This one's on Prank Records.


From Ashes Rise - Silence LP
Originally released on Feral Ward but this copy is the German press on Skuld Releases. I'm slowly trying to get some of the classics that are missing from my collection but it's hard when so many good new releases keep coming as well. I wish I could go to one of the From Ashes Rise reunion shows this year.


Corrupted - Paso Inferior LP
Corrupted are from Japan and make slow evil doom with Spanish lyrics. Pretty much the best doom band around. This is a different re-recorded version of their 1997 CD release. Put out by Insolito Records in Germany, I'd say this is the second press that came out in 2008. The cover art is black ink on black card. Highly recommended.


Lots of black vinyl with minimal dark artwork. Sorry for the even shittier than normal photos. Camera gone missing so I'm using a vintage digital camera that is about 10 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment